Friday 20 September 2013

Dolls House Projects 2014



I am as giddy as a kipper.... I just got my pre-launch copy of Dolls House Projects 2014 because I am in it. 

Trust me, in a totally unbiased way, I commend the Projects to you.  There is a lovely spread of stuff and none of them beyond any of us attempting if we wanted to.  Some are a bit more challenging than others which is as it should be.  To top it all you can then enter competitions to win many of them.  I have entered five out of the seven.  I won't tell you what they are as I want you to have as much pleasure as I did as you work your way through the book.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'll be looking out for that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am absolutely astonished to be there alongside the other fantastic people that are there.... Think I was used as a foil for them. Iam actually in Holiday Inn at the NEC happily exhausted after day one of trawling round Miniatura. Couple of hundred stands of really lovely stuff.... I found my dream house ....1/24th Art Deco and only (!!!!!) £1,650 and hinestly i am standing there trying to work out how to buy it! Stage two of dolally. As for Projects 2014 it was launched here so should be in shops soon I think. Take a look I think there is a lot of stuff to go at. I fancy doing the Jane harrop one for example.

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.