Tuesday 27 August 2013

Furniture done

Today has been a day of stinking the house out!  Wood stain and liquid wax just reek.... with the addition of curry for lunch we are spending a lot of time in the garden.

Stuff is stained, liquid wax polished - didn't really work, brown shoe polished - didn't really work and finally back to old faithful - B & Q satin varnish - sorted!

Didn't melt a pot with the stain, only splattered on the table - I thought, remembered to wear gloves so my hands wouldn't look dreadful for a couple of weeks and then I looked at my legs!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Em .... !!! I hope that those weren't your 'go to meetin' pants? Your display pieces do, however, look Good!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah! But they were my second best stay at home pants

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.