Sunday 18 November 2012

Birthday Treats

Just a few more things to add to the Chocolat collection box . They were bought with my birthday pennies when we visited California.  The story of the trip will be in Clavering at the end of the month and the details of the dolls house part of the trip is in Bentleys. 

I love the doilies and have done for a long time, so these were a treat.  The syringe is for piping decorations on the cakes and chocolates I hope to make - assuming I make them and assuming this syringe works for that - lot of assuming going on here.  Sorry I didn't take the hasp and padlock out of the bag - hope you can see it if you click on the photo as it is very nicely in scale.  This is for the outside toilet door probably.  As for the senior squished up the corner.  You might not know it but this is Judi Dench!  Well it is the resin figure I shall have sat at the counter drinking chocolate as in the movie.  I hadn't seen her before so was happy to acquire her.  She was just a tad pricey at $14.99.  I suspect I will now see a zillion of her for five bucks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.