Monday 24 September 2012

Printies


I bought these wonderful 'printies' from a Belgian lady at Miniatura yesterday.  She does masses of stuff ranging from single sheets to ones like these.  This was probably called Boulangerie (?)  It has four sheets of fantastic things - pictures, tiles, beautiful little boxes and even doilies - masses and masses of stuff.  I only hope I can do them justice when I come to use them.

I can't find an on-line shop of any sort for her but if you Google Trezoort Jes you will find links to her stuff.  I should have looked harder to see if there was something for the Chocolaterie part of my shop. I hope to see her at another show some time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.